Stock pictures have gone a long way since the days of “ladies smiling alone with salad” – now you can get stock images that are slick and shot to Instagram posting perfection, and it’s often free. Stock photos have never been more accessible or cooler than they are now, whether you’re building an editorial calendar for a client or need an aesthetically attractive image to punch up a blog article. As a result, there has been an increase in the number of websites offering gorgeous stock photographs that have appeared all over the internet. The best part is that they are completely free! We’ve compiled a list of excellent places for free stock pictures in this post. Stock images are an essential part of social media management.
Social media management: 5 free stock image websites to check out
- Pexels offers high-quality, royalty-free stock photography licenced under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) licence. All pictures are well-tagged, searchable, and easy to find via their explore sites.
- Burst is a Shopify resource that offers free stock pictures to businesses. Some pictures are Creative Commons CC0 licenced, while some come under Shopify’s photo licence. Burst was created to assist entrepreneurs in creating better goods, websites, and marketing campaigns. The majority of the images are genuine shots produced in-house and are centred on popular business sectors, ranging from DIY beard oil to Aliexpress LED shoes. There are other images that are broader in nature.
- Unsplash is one of the greatest stock photography websites if you’re seeking free, high-quality, downloadable stock pictures. There’s royalty-free material for everyone with over 1 million free high-resolution photos! Unsplash is packed with pictures from an extraordinary community of brilliant artists, from breathtaking landscapes to festive Christmas settings. And, thanks to Later’s Unsplash integration, you can discover stock pictures for your Instagram account in seconds. You can easily collect, edit, and schedule high-quality stock pictures without ever leaving the Later app! This website is one of the best for social media management.
- Nappy is a stock picture service that offers high-quality, diverse, and inclusive images. Nappy provides a vast selection of images for you to pick from, ranging from lifestyle to commercial stock photography. The Creative Commons Zero (CC0) licence applies to all pictures on Nappy. This means you are free to use the photographs any way you see fit. You may download, edit, and distribute it for free! Nappy invites you to utilise their photographs any way you see fit. According to their website, “the more you use them, the more we enhance media portrayal of black and brown people.”
- The goal of ISO’s Republic is to “supply high-quality pictures for usage by designers, developers, bloggers, marketers, and social media teams.” And all it takes is a short glance at the website to see that it is doing precisely that. (In fact, the photos are so good that it’s hard to believe they’re free.) In addition, the ISO Republic urges individuals searching for more exclusive free images to sign up for its email list and receive photos directly to their mailbox.
There is an increasing number of great stock image options. These websites have proven to be a boon to designers, marketers, and bloggers. Whatever your requirements, there are several free stock photo options available. These websites help in making your social media look good and are an integral part of social media management.